Montreal Centre for Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Mark Samaha
1240 Beaumont Avenue, Suite 200
Montreal, QC H3P 3E5
Phone: (514) 731-2525
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Mark Samaha, M.D., is an ORL surgeon specializing in facial plastic surgery in Montreal. He is dedicated to quality care in every facet of his practice. Trained in the most advanced techniques, his priority is to ensure his patients’ aesthetic goals become reality. His approach emphasizes achieving a natural look by balancing facial proportions to create aesthetic harmony.
About Dr. Samaha
Dr. Samaha has been practicing the art of facial plastic surgery since 2002. He regularly travels nationally and internationally to give lectures and seminars. Dr. Samaha has written articles on facial plastic surgery and presents his work at industry conferences and meetings. He is also a frequent guest speaker at conferences and is invited to serve as an instructor in courses on facial plastic surgery around the world. In addition, Dr. Samaha directs the yearly Canadian course on facial plastic surgery, helping shape the future of facial aesthetic surgery. His credentials include:
- A true facial specialist, performing only facial surgery
- Performed over 2,400 rhinoplasties
- Performed over 600 rejuvenation surgeries (such as facelift, brow lift, and blepharoplasty)
- Developed the Maximum Result, Minimum Recovery™ method, which optimizes aesthetic results while making recovery shorter, easier and painless, allowing patients to return to normal daily activities faster
- No general anesthesia
- Teaches other surgeons in Canada and around the world his techniques of facial plastic surgery
Dr. Samaha is double board certified. He earned certifications from both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He is also certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery.
Dr. Samaha is a member of the following organizations:
- The Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- The Canadian Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Samaha serves as an associate professor at McGill University where he teaches medical students, residents, and other physicians. He is affiliated with McGill University Health Centre.Back to Top